Saturday, 9 May 2009

ASSIGNMENT 3

Hello, guys! Please, click on the links Frequency Adverbs 1 and 2. Practise the exercises in them, enjoy and post the answers on your comments. Cheers and luck!

23 comments:

guillermo said...

1 They (can/might) might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.

2 You (may/might) may leave now if you wish.

3 (Could/May) Could you open the window a bit, please?

4 He (can/could) could be French, judging by his accent.

5 (May/Can) Can you play the piano?

6 Listen, please. You (may not/might not) may not speak during this exam.

7 They (can't/may not) can't still be out!

8 You (couldn't/might not) couldn't smoke on the bus.

9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.

10 You (can/might) be right but I'm going back to check anyway.

muy buenos los ejercicios... me gusto mucho la interaccion entre cada ejercicio

el negro said...

EJERCICIO 1
1) He listens to the radio.
R) He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
R) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
R) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
R) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
R) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
R) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
R) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
R) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
R) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
R)Christine never smokes.

EJERCICIO 2
1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2) I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3) Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there
estan bien los ejercicio muy practicos

ALUMNO:KENNY MIRABAL
C.I: 16.775.987
SECCION: "G" BASICO DE ING. PRIMER SEMESTRE

Thais Aparicio said...

1) He often listens to the radio.
2) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine never smokes.



1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2) I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3) Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there.


esta actividad, me parecio muy bien.....!!!!! aprendi muchas cosas importantes...

Alumna: Aparicio Thais
C.I 20.485.802
seccion G...!!!!

ennis oviedo said...

ejercicio 1
1) He often listens to the radio.
2) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine never smokes.

ejercicio 2

1) Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2)I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3)Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4)Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5)Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6)Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7)My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8)I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9)Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10) It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there.


esta muy buenos los ejercicios, y facil de resolverlos.....!!!!
ennis oviedo.. seccion g.

Anonymous said...

actividad 1

1) He often listens to the radio.
2) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine never smokes.

actividad 2

1) Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2)I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3)Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4)Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5)Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6)Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7)My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8)I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9)Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10) It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there.

me parecio muy practica y didactica esta actividad....!!!1


obispo mariangel
seccion g

aurimar ortega said...

1) He often listens to the radio.
2) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine never smokes.

1) Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2)I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3)Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4)Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5)Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6)Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7)My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8)I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9)Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10) It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there.

la actividad la realice muy rapido ya q es estaba muy facil....

ortega aurimar..!!
seccion g.

anthony said...

EJERCICIO 1
1) He listens to the radio.
R) He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
R) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
R) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
R) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
R) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
R) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
R) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
R) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
R) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
R)Christine never smokes.

EJERCICIO 2
1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2) I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3) Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there
estan bien los ejercicio pero no entendi algunos

guillermo said...

guillermo reyes 20043828

"ASSIGNMENT 3"
ejercicio 1
1) He listens to the radio.
He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
Christine never smokes.
ejercicio 2
Frequency Adverbs Multiple Choice
Created with JBC

1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class.

2 I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.

3 Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym.

4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.

5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.

6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.

7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.

8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.

9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.

10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there.


profe lo que paso fue que me equivoque primero de ejercicios pero estos estan muy buenos...

frank21 said...

ejercicio 1

1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class.

2 I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.

3 Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldon goes to the gym.

4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.

5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.

6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.

7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldon drives alone.


8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.

9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.

10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldon shines there.

ejercicio 2

1) He listens to the radio.
He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
Christine never smokes.

hola profe estaban un poco mas complicados que los anteriores pero estaban muy buenos
frank montaña seccion G

emily18 said...

ejercicio 1

1) He listens to the radio.
He often listens to the radio.

2) They read a book. They sometimes read a book.

3) Pete gets angry.
Pete never gets angry.

4) Tom is very friendly.
Tom is usually very friendly.

5) I take sugar in my coffee.
I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.

6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
Ramon and Frank are often hungry.

7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.

8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.

9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
They never watch TV in the afternoon.

10) Christine smokes.
Christine never smokes.


ejercicio 2

Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class.

2 I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.

3 Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldon goes to the gym.

4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.

5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.

6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.

7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldon drives alone.

8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.

9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.

10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldon shines there.


estan muy buenos emily angarita seccion G

ana cristina mosquera marquez said...

EJERCICIO 1
1) He listens to the radio.
R) He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
R) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
R) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
R) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
R) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
R) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
R) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
R) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
R) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
R)Christine never smokes.

EJERCICIO 2
1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2) I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3) Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there

estan muy practico y super chevere

ana mosquera

SECCION: "G" BASICO DE ING. PRIMER SEMESTRE

pedro alvarez said...

-Nº 1
1) He listens to the radio.
R) He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
R) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
R) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
R) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
R) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
R) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
R) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
R) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
R) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
R)Christine never smokes.

-Nº 2
1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2) I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3) Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there

Anonymous said...

-Nº 1
1) He listens to the radio.
R) He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
R) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
R) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
R) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
R) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
R) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
R) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
R) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
R) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
R)Christine never smokes.

-Nº 2
1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2) I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3) Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there

Anonymous said...

1) He listens to the radio.
He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee. (sometimes)
l sometimes take sugar in my coffee Correct answer: I take sugar in my coffee.
I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
Christine never smokes.
1 Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class
2) I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3) Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He seldom goes to the gym
4 Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.
5 Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6 Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7 My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8 I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9 Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10 It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there
me gustaron los ejercicios porque me perese que con este contenido aprenderemos mucho mas del ingles
franklin adames 19723364

jose andres tovar said...

1) He listens to the radio.
He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
Christine never smokes.

:)

Anonymous said...

Del ejercicio uno estas son mis respuestas:

1) He listens to the radio.
He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
Christine never smokes.
Del dos prof. no me da hasta el final pero le tengo mis respuestas.. Se completa con las siguientes palabras
1. Always
2. Never
3. Seldom
4. Always
5. never
6. always
7. Seldom
8.Never
9. Nver
10. Seldom
El otro las palabras en el espacio vacio son:
1. Always
2. Seldom
3. never
4. never
5. always
6. usually
7.always
8. never
Bueno prof. hasta este ejercicio llegue porq me salia una publicidad rara pero hay estan mis respuestas estuvo muy bueno...:D

"Adri" said...

hi teacher very intellectual the exercises but I'm wrong in some
He listens to the radio.
R) He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
R) They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
R) Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
R) Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
R) I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
R) Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
R) My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
R) Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
R) They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
R)Christine never smokes.

Anonymous said...

hola profesora me gustaron los ejercicios muy didacticos
1) He listens to the radio.
He often listens to the radio.
2) They read a book.
They sometimes read a book.
3) Pete gets angry.
Pete never gets angry.
4) Tom is very friendly.
Tom is usually very friendly.
5) I take sugar in my coffee.
Sometimes I take sugar in my coffee.
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry.
Ramon and Frank are often hungry.
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening.
My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen.
Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen.
9) They watch TV in the afternoon.
They never watch TV in the afternoon.
10) Christine smokes.
Christine never smokes.

silvia ochoa said...

ejerccios n* 1
1. he odten listens to the radio
2. they sometimes read a book
3. pete never gets angry
4. tom is usually very friendly
5. I sometimes take sugar in my coffee
6. ramon and frand are often hungry
7. my grandmotheralways goes for a walk
8. walter usually helps his father in the kitchens
9. they never watch tv in the afternon
10. christine neversmokes


ejerccios n*2
1. carlos is an excellent student. he always goes to class
2. i hate vegetables. I never eat carrots
3. robert goes to the gym only two of three times a year. he seldon goes to the gym
4. harold never leaves the college on friday. he always eats th cafeteria on fridays
5. Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6. Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.

7. My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She seldom drives alone.
8. I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9. Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10. It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there

tarde pero cguro jeje

jose andres tovar said...

Ejercicio 2

Carlos is an excellent student. He Always goes to class.

I hate vegetables. I Never eat carrots.

Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He Seldom goes to the gym.

Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He Always eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.

Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.

Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood

My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She Seldom drives alone.

I never lend money to Curtis. He Never pays me back.

Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She Never misses a chance to go to the ocean.

It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun Seldom shines there.

jose andres tovar said...

ejercicio 3

The alarm clock beeped at 6:30 AM. Harold got up quickly because he always gets up at 6:30 AM. After getting ready, Harold ate breakfast. Harold only eats breakfast once or twice a month. Harold seldom eats breakfast. Next, he went downstairs and got into his car. The car wouldn't start so he had to take the bus. Harold hadn't taken the bus in five years. He or never takes the bus. At the school, everyone was wondering where he was. Harold makes sure the Multimedia Classroom is open at 8 AM. Harold is or never late. He is always on time. Harold arrived at the school at 8:15 AM but he didn't check his mail. Harold checks his mail most days. He usually checks his mail. The first class was scheduled to arrive at 8:30. Harold always makes sure that the room is ready on time. Fortunately, Harold was able to get things ready. He hopes that this or never happens again!

Marielsi Agüero said...

EJERCICIO #1

1. He often listens to the radio
2. They sometimes read a book
3. Peter never gets angry
4. Tom is usually very friendly
5. I sometimes take sugarin my coffee
6. Ramon and frank are often hungry
7. My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening
8. Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen
9. They never watch TV in the afternoon
10. christine never smokes

EJERCICIO #2

1. Carlos is an excellent student. He always goes to class.
2. I hate vegetables. I never eat carrots.
3. Robert goes to the gym only two or three a year. He seldom goes to the gym.
4. Harold never leaves the college on friday. He always eats at the cafeteria on fridays.
5. Ms. biethan is always in a good mood. She is never sad.
6. Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is always in a bad mood.
7. My sister usually drives to work whit friend. She seldom drives alone.
8. I never lend money to Curtis. He never pays me back.
9. Susan goes to the beach whenever che can. She never misses a chance to go to the ocean.
10. It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun seldom shines there.

Marielsi Agüero
Ing. Cívil "B"

Esther said...

Hola prof soy Esther Mora de la seccion B del Basico de Ing Civil
Ejercicio 1
1-He often listens to the radio

2-They sometimes read a book

3-Pete never gets angry

4-Tom is usually very friendly

5-I sometimes take sugar in my coffee

6-Ramon and Frank are often hungry

7-My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening

8-Walter usually helps his father in the kitchen

9-They never watch TV in the afternoon

10-Christine never smokes


Ejercicio 2

1-Carlos is an excellent student. He __always_______ goes to class.

2-I hate vegetables. I ____never_____ eat carrots.

3-Robert goes to the gym only two or three times a year. He ___seldom_____ goes to the gym.

4-Harold never leaves the college on Friday. He ___always_____ eats at the cafeteria on Fridays.

5-Ms. Biethan is always in a good mood. She is ___never______ sad.

6-Teresa is not a pleasant person. She is _____never______ in a bad mood.

7-My sister usually drives to work with a friend. She ______seldom___ drives alone.


8-I never lend money to Curtis. He ___never___ pays me back.

9-Susan goes to the beach whenever she can. She ___never____ misses a chance to go to the ocean.

10-It almost always rains in Seattle. The sun ___seldom_____ shines there.

Chao prof.