Click on the links Modal Verbs 1 and 2. Practise the exercises in them and post the answers in your comments. Remember your exam in next class! Study hard, and be lucky!
Hola prof.como esta? estos son los ejercicios del modal verbs 1. 1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure 2 You may leave now if you wish. 3 could you open the window a bit, please? 4 He could be French, judging by his accent. 5 can you play the piano? 6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam. 7 They can't still be out! 8 You couldn't smoke on the bus. 9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day. 10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
modal verbs 2 1. ________can’t________ I make a call on your mobile?
2. Students ____may____________ study in the library from five to nine in the evening
3. You ____may____________ leave now if you wish
4. Listen, please. You _____can___________ speak during this exam.
5. You _________could_______ smoke on the bus
6. _______couldn’t_________ you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. _______could_________ you play the piano?
8. ________can________ you open the window a bit, please?
9. Your friends ____maynot____________ stay the night if they want to.
Hola Profesora, estoy muy agadecido por la oportunidad que nos dió para realizar la asignatura Nº 4, me está gustando más el inglés gracias a Ud., porque en realidad aunque lo domino un poco, no me gusta mucho. mil gracias.
alirio jose said... Hola Profesora, estoy muy agadecido por la oportunidad que nos dió para realizar la asignatura Nº 4, me está gustando más el inglés gracias a Ud., porque en realidad aunque lo domino un poco, no me gusta mucho. mil gracias.
01 June 2009 17:23
Ejercicio Nº 1
1.- They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2.- You may leave now if you wish.
3.- could you open the window a bit, please?
4.- He could be French, judging by his accent.
5.- can you play the piano?
6.- Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7.- They can't still be out!
8.- You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9.- With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10.- You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
Ejercicio Nº 2
1.- Do you know if Mark can sing?
2.- listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
3.- I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after live finished.
4.- May I sit here, please?
5.- Can you play the piano.
6.- You friends can stay the night if they want to.
7.- Students may study in the library fron five to nine in the evening.
18 comments:
ejercicio 1...
1. They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2. You may leave now if you wish.
3. could you open the window a bit, please?
4. He could be French, judging by his accent.
5. can you play the piano?
6. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7. They can't still be out!
8. You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9. With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10. You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ejercicio 2...
1. Students could study in the library from five to nine in the evening.
2. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
3. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening.
4. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished.
5. could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
6. may I make a call on your mobile?
7. may I sit here, please?
8. can you play the piano?
9. Do you know if Mark can sing?
10. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
11. You couldn't smoke on the bus.
12. You may leave now if you wish.
José Andrés Tovar R.
ejercicio 1
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ejercicio 2
1.could you open the window a bit, please?
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus.
3. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished.
4.Do you know if Mark can sing?
5.Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening.
6.can you play the piano?
7.Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
8.could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
9.may I sit here, please?
10.You may leave now if you wish.
11.Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
12.may I make a call on your mobile?
emily angarita 20.042.908
seccion G muy buenos los ejercicios profe.
ejercicio 1
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ejercicio 2
1. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished.
2.can you play the piano?
3. You may leave now if you wish.
4. could you open the window a bit, please?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
7. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening.
8. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
9. You couldn't smoke on the bus
10. may I sit here, please?
11.may I make a call on your mobile?
12.could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
frank montaña 19.181.833
seccion G
estaban muy buenos los ejercicios.
actividad 1.
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
actividad 2.
1. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus
3. Could you open the window a bit, please?
4. Can you play the piano?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
8. May I make a call on your mobile?
9. May I sit here, please?
10. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening
11. You may leave now if you wish.
12. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished
ejercicio 1
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ejercicio 2
1. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus
3. Could you open the window a bit, please?
4. Can you play the piano?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
8. May I make a call on your mobile?
9. May I sit here, please?
10. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening
11. You may leave now if you wish.
12. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished
ejercicio 1.
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ejercicio 2.
1. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus
3. Could you open the window a bit, please?
4. Can you play the piano?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
8. May I make a call on your mobile?
9. May I sit here, please?
10. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening
11. You may leave now if you wish.
12. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished
actividad 1.
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
actividad 2
1. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus
3. Could you open the window a bit, please?
4. Can you play the piano?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
8. May I make a call on your mobile?
9. May I sit here, please?
10. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening
11. You may leave now if you wish.
12. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished
1 They (can/might) might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You (may/might) may leave now if you wish.
3 (Could/May) could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He (can/could) could be French, judging by his accent.
5 (May/Can) can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You (may not/might not) may not speak during this exam.
7 They (can't/may not) can't still be out!
8 You (couldn't/might not) couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.
10 You (can/might) might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
Hola prof.como esta?
estos son los ejercicios del modal verbs 1.
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
modal verbs 2
1. ________can’t________ I make a call on your mobile?
2. Students ____may____________ study in the library from five to nine in the evening
3. You ____may____________ leave now if you wish
4. Listen, please. You _____can___________ speak during this exam.
5. You _________could_______ smoke on the bus
6. _______couldn’t_________ you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. _______could_________ you play the piano?
8. ________can________ you open the window a bit, please?
9. Your friends ____maynot____________ stay the night if they want to.
10. Do you know if Mark _____may___________ sing?
ACTIVIDAD 2
1. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus
3. Could you open the window a bit, please?
4. Can you play the piano?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
8. May I make a call on your mobile?
9. May I sit here, please?
10. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening
11. You may leave now if you wish.
12. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished
Carlos prado seccion B
ACTIVIDAD 1
1 They (can/might) might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You (may/might) may leave now if you wish.
3 (Could/May) could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He (can/could) could be French, judging by his accent.
5 (May/Can) can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You (may not/might not) may not speak during this exam.
7 They (can't/may not) can't still be out!
8 You (couldn't/might not) couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.
10 You (can/might) might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ACTIVIDAD 2
1. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus
3. Could you open the window a bit, please?
4. Can you play the piano?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
8. May I make a call on your mobile?
9. May I sit here, please?
10. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening
11. You may leave now if you wish.
12. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished
Hola Profesora, estoy muy agadecido por la oportunidad que nos dió para realizar la asignatura Nº 4, me está gustando más el inglés gracias a Ud., porque en realidad aunque lo domino un poco, no me gusta mucho. mil gracias.
alirio jose said...
Hola Profesora, estoy muy agadecido por la oportunidad que nos dió para realizar la asignatura Nº 4, me está gustando más el inglés gracias a Ud., porque en realidad aunque lo domino un poco, no me gusta mucho. mil gracias.
01 June 2009 17:23
Ejercicio Nº 1
1.- They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2.- You may leave now if you wish.
3.- could you open the window a bit, please?
4.- He could be French, judging by his accent.
5.- can you play the piano?
6.- Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7.- They can't still be out!
8.- You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9.- With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10.- You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
Ejercicio Nº 2
1.- Do you know if Mark can sing?
2.- listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
3.- I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after live finished.
4.- May I sit here, please?
5.- Can you play the piano.
6.- You friends can stay the night if they want to.
7.- Students may study in the library fron five to nine in the evening.
8.- Could you open the window a bit, please?
9.- May I make a call on your mobile?
10.- You could smoke on the bus.
11.- Could you lend me 40 Euros til monday?
12.- You may leave now if you wish.
buenas como le va profesora aqui le dejo las respuesta de las preguntas del blog
Ejercicio Nº 1
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
Ejercicio Nº 2
1. can you play the piano?
2. may I sit here, please?
3. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
4. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
5. You couldn't smoke on the bus.
6. Do you know if Mark can sing?
7. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished.
8. You may leave now if you wish.
9. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening.
10. could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
11. could you open the window a bit, please?
12. may I make a call on your mobile?
modal verbo 1
They (can/might) might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You (may/might) May leave now if you wish.
3 (Could/May) Could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He (can/could) could be French, judging by his accent.
5 (May/Can) can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You (may not/might not) may not speak during this exam.
7 They (can't/may not) can't still be out!
8 You (couldn't/might not) couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.
10 You (can/might) might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
Modal verbo 2
They (can/might) might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You (may/might) May leave now if you wish.
3 (Could/May) Could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He (can/could) could be French, judging by his accent.
5 (May/Can) can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You (may not/might not) may not speak during this exam.
7 They (can't/may not) can't still be out!
8 You (couldn't/might not) couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.
10 You (can/might) might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
Silva josleny Seccio G telecomunicaciones
Estuvieron muy buenos..:D
soy guillermo reyes me parecieron muy buenos los ejercicios para practicar... soy de la seccion G CI:20043828
ejercicio1
1 They (can/might) might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You (may/might) may leave now if you wish.
3 (Could/May) Could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He (can/could) could be French, judging by his accent.
5 (May/Can) Can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You (may not/might not) may not speak during this exam.
7 They (can't/may not) can't still be out!
8 You (couldn't/might not) couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.
10 You (can/might) might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ejercicio 2
1. Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus
3. Could you open the window a bit, please?
4. Can you play the piano?
5. Do you know if Mark can sing?
6. Could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
7. Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
8. May I make a call on your mobile?
9. May I sit here, please?
10. Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening
11. You may leave now if you wish.
12. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished.
ejercicio 1
1 They might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You may leave now if you wish.
3 could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He could be French, judging by his accent.
5 can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
7 They can't still be out!
8 You couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow could be a sunny day.
10 You might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
ejercicio 2
1.could you open the window a bit, please?
2. You couldn't smoke on the bus.
3. I'm sorry but you can't use the computer until after I've finished.
4.Do you know if Mark can sing?
5.Students may study in the library from five to nine in the evening.
6.can you play the piano?
7.Your friends can stay the night if they want to.
8.could you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
9.may I sit here, please?
10.You may leave now if you wish.
11.Listen, please. You may not speak during this exam.
12.may I make a call on your mobile?
Verbos modales 1
1 They (can/might) might be away for the weekend but I'm not sure.
2 You (may/might) may leave now if you wish.
3 (Could/May) could you open the window a bit, please?
4 He (can/could) could be French, judging by his accent.
5 (May/Can) can you play the piano?
6 Listen, please. You (may not/might not) may not speak during this exam.
7 They (can't/may not) can't still be out!
8 You (couldn't/might not) couldn't smoke on the bus.
9 With luck, tomorrow (can/could) could be a sunny day.
10 You (can/might) might be right but I'm going back to check anyway.
Verbos modales 2
1.Students MAY study in the library from five to nine in the evening.
2.Do you know if Mark CAN sing?
3.Your friends CAN stay the night if they want to.
4.COULD you open the window a bit, please?
5.MAY I make a call on your mobile?
6.MAY I sit here, please?
7.You MAY leave now if you wish.
8.Listen, please. You MAY NOT speak during this exam.
9.CAN you play the piano?
10.You COULDN’T smoke on the bus.
11.I'm sorry but you CAN’T use the computer until after I've finished.
12.COULD you lend me 40 Euros til Monday?
Post a Comment