Click on the links Modals of Obligation and Should - Shouldn't Practice. Do the exercises in them and post the answers in your comments. Remember your exam in next class!
Again I say, study hard, and be lucky
Thursday, 4 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
ejercicio 1:
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
2. Where's the toilet? I mustn't go.
3. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
6. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
7.may I use your phone?
8. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
9. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
10. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
ejercicio 2:
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6.I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
ejercicio 3:
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
emily angarita seccion G 20042908.
estaban bien cheveres los ejercicios
ejercicio 1.
1. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
2. May I use your phone?
3. Where's the toilet? I have to go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
6. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
7. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
8. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
9. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad.
10. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go
ejercicio 2.
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6. I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
ejercicio 3
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
montaña frank seccion G 19181833
muy buenos los ejercicios profe.
ejecices 1
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
2. Where's the toilet? I mustn't go.
3. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
6. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
7.may I use your phone?
8. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
9. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
10. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
ejercices 2:
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6.I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
ejercices 3:
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
hola frofe soy de la seccion g
ejercicio 1:
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
2. Where's the toilet? I mustn't go.
3. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
6. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
7.may I use your phone?
8. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
9. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
10. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
ejercicio 2:
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6.I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
ejercicio 3:
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance. jairo narea seccion g
ejercicio 1..
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early
2. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one
3. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous
4. Billy: Are you going to the party? Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
5. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
6. May I use your phone?
7. Where's the toilet? I have to go.
8. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
9. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
10. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
Ejercicio 2
1. I should give up smoking.
2. Should I tell her or not?
3. I think you should take it easy.
4. What time should I come?
5. Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6. I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7. We should take our umbrellas.
8. Are you sure we should do it?
9. What you should do is go home.
10. Do you think I should speak to the police?
Ejercicio 3
1. You Shouldn't be so selfish.
2. I don't think you Should smoke so much.
3. You Should exercise more.
4. I think you Should try to speak to her.
5. You are overweight. You Should go on a diet.
6. Where Should we park our car?
7. You Should never speak to your mother like this
8. The kids Shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9. Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10. I think we Should reserve our holiday in advance.
aparicio thais C.I 20.485.802 INGLES I SECCION G BASICO DE INGENIERIA......
ejercicio 1
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early
2. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one
3. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous
4. Billy: Are you going to the party? Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
5. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
6. May I use your phone?
7. Where's the toilet? I have to go.
8. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
9. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
10. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
Ejercicio 2
1. I should give up smoking.
2. Should I tell her or not?
3. I think you should take it easy.
4. What time should I come?
5. Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6. I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7. We should take our umbrellas.
8. Are you sure we should do it?
9. What you should do is go home.
10. Do you think I should speak to the police?
Ejercicio 3
1. You Shouldn't be so selfish.
2. I don't think you Should smoke so much.
3. You Should exercise more.
4. I think you Should try to speak to her.
5. You are overweight. You Should go on a diet.
6. Where Should we park our car?
7. You Should never speak to your mother like this
8. The kids Shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9. Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10. I think we Should reserve our holiday in advance.
seccion "g" un poco dificil pero no imposible
soy Guillermo Reyes.CI:20043828 seccion G
ejecices 1
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
2. Where's the toilet? I mustn't go.
3. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
6. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
7.may I use your phone?
8. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
9. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
10. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
ejercices 2:
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6.I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
ejercices 3:
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
muy buenos los ejecicios.. me gustaron mucho profe.
Actividad 1
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early
2. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one
3. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous
4. Billy: Are you going to the party? Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
5. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
6. May I use your phone?
7. Where's the toilet? I have to go.
8. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
9. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
10. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
Actividad 2
1. I should give up smoking.
2. Should I tell her or not?
3. I think you should take it easy.
4. What time should I come?
5. Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6. I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7. We should take our umbrellas.
8. Are you sure we should do it?
9. What you should do is go home.
10. Do you think I should speak to the police?
Actividad 3
1. You Shouldn't be so selfish.
2. I don't think you Should smoke so much.
3. You Should exercise more.
4. I think you Should try to speak to her.
5. You are overweight. You Should go on a diet.
6. Where Should we park our car?
7. You Should never speak to your mother like this
8. The kids Shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9. Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10. I think we Should reserve our holiday in advance.
Mariangel obispo, seccion G, Basico ingenieria I semestre!!! Estuvo complicado al principio, pero luego se me hizo facil!!! Muy buenos para practicar.
ejercicio 1:
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
2. Where's the toilet? I mustn't go.
3. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
6. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
7.may I use your phone?
8. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
9. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
10. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
ejercicio 2:
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6.I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
ejercicio 3:
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
me parecio muy didactica
**ejercicio 1...
It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
may I use your phone?
You mustn’t be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad.
Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the weekend free.
Where's the toilet? I have to go.
Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
**ejercicio 2...
I should give up smoking
Should I tell her or not?
I think you should take it easy
What time should I come?
Jeff shouldn't work so much
I don't think Anita should accept this job
We should take our umbrellas
Are you sure we should do it?
What you should do is go home
Do you think I should speak to the police?
**ejercicio 3...
You Shouldn’t be so selfish
I don't think you Should smoke so much
You Should exercise more
I think you Should try to speak to her
You are overweight. You Should go on a diet
Where Should we park our car?
You should never speak to your mother like this
The kids Shouldn’t spend so much time in front of the TV
Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
I think we Should reserve our holiday in advance
Ej. # 1
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
2. Where's the toilet? I mustn't go.
3. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
6. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
7.may I use your phone?
8. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
9. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
10. You should take an umbrella. It might rain
Ej. #2:
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6.I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
Ej. #3:
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
Silva Josleny Ci: 20.269.053
Seccion G Estuvo Bueno prof.
ejercicio 1
1. Tomorrow's a holiday. We don't have to get up early.
2. Where's the toilet? I mustn't go.
3. Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I might go.
4. If you go sailing, you must wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
5. You mustn't be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad
6. It's not obligatory to take a tie. You don't have to wear one.
7.may I use your phone?
8. Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You shouldn't drive so fast.
9. You ought to do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
10. You should take an umbrella. It might rain.
ejercicio 2:
1.I should give up smoking.
2.Should I tell her or not?
3.I think you should take it easy.
4.What time should I come?
5.Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6.I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7.We should take our umbrellas.
8.Are you sure we should do it?
9.What you should do is go home.
10.Do you think I should speak to the police?
ejercicio 3:
1.You shouldn't be so selfish.
2.I don't think you should smoke so much.
3.You should exercise more.
4.I think you should try to speak to her.
5.You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6.Where should we park our car?
7.You should never speak to your mother like this.
8.The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9.Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10.I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
Kenny Mirabal C.I:16.775.987
seccion G basico de ingenieria
# 1
1.You OUGHT TO do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
2.Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I MIGHT go.
3.Tomorrow's a holiday. We DON’T HAVE TO get up early.
4.You should take an umbrella. It MIGHT rain.
5.Where's the toilet? I HAVE TO go.
6.Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You SHOULDN’T drive so fast.
7.If you go sailing, you MUST wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
8.You MUSTN’T be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad.
9.MAY I use your phone?
10.It's not obligatory to take a tie. You DON'T HAVE TO wear one.
# 2
1. I should give up smoking.
2. Should I tell her or not?
3. I think you should take it easy.
4. What time should I come?
5. Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6. I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7. We should take our umbrellas.
8. Are you sure we should do it?
9. What you should do is go home.
10. Do you think I should speak to the police?
# 3
1. You shouldn't be so selfish.
2. I don't think you should smoke so much.
3. You should exercise more.
4. I think you should try to speak to her.
5. You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6. Where should we park our car?
7. You should never speak to your mother like this.
8. The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9. Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10. I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
Marielsi Agüero C.I: 18503650
Ing. civil "B"
respuesta 1
1.You OUGHT TO do your homework on Saturday morning. That way you have the rest of the week-end free.
2.Billy: Are you going to the party?
Sally: I'm not sure. I MIGHT go.
3.Tomorrow's a holiday. We DON’T HAVE TO get up early.
4.You should take an umbrella. It MIGHT rain.
5.Where's the toilet? I HAVE TO go.
6.Slow down or we're going to have an accident. You SHOULDN’T drive so fast.
7.If you go sailing, you MUST wear a life jacket. The sea is very dangerous.
8.You MUSTN’T be horrible to your sister. It makes her very sad.
9.MAY I use your phone?
10.It's not obligatory to take a tie. You DON'T HAVE TO wear one.
respuesta 2
1. I should give up smoking.
2. Should I tell her or not?
3. I think you should take it easy.
4. What time should I come?
5. Jeff shouldn't work so much.
6. I don't think Anita should accept this job.
7. We should take our umbrellas.
8. Are you sure we should do it?
9. What you should do is go home.
10. Do you think I should speak to the police?
respuesta 3
1. You shouldn't be so selfish.
2. I don't think you should smoke so much.
3. You should exercise more.
4. I think you should try to speak to her.
5. You are overweight. You should go on a diet.
6. Where should we park our car?
7. You should never speak to your mother like this.
8. The kids shouldn't spend so much time in front of the TV.
9. Should I tell her the truth or should I say nothing?
10. I think we should reserve our holiday in advance.
CARLOS PRADO
CI 20.042.834.
BASICO DE INGENIERIA SECCION "B"
Post a Comment